Kent HR website (Website) is designed for visitors’ ease of operation. Kent HR is a subsidiary of Brachers LLP.
- Kent HR does not guarantee this Website to be error-free.
- Information provided on this Website is for private use and general information only. There is no intention to provide any specific legal or professional advice through or on the Website.
- While Kent HR endeavour to ensure that the Information on the Website is correct, Kent HR will not be held liable or responsible to any visitor to the Website or any third parties in relation to their use of any of the Information.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Information and all other material on the Website is owned by Kent HR.
- You are permitted to print out and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no information or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and (c) Kent HR’s copyright and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- You agree that you shall not, and shall try to prevent, the Information being used for any illegal or immoral purpose, or in such a way that could bring the reputation of Kent HR and any of its members, non-member designated partners or any of its staff into disrepute.