Veronica joined Kent HR as a consultant in the employment and HR Team in September 2015; having worked previously for a local HR consultancy.
Veronica worked for many years for London Underground Ltd, as an HR generalist and operationally as an employee relations specialist; and also worked as a recruitment assessor for a number of home county police forces.
Veronica has gained extensive knowledge and experience in the public, private and third sectors – working in unionised and non-unionised environments – with a focus in more recent years on SME’s. She has also worked in the education sector, providing HR support in primary, secondary, FE and HE environments. Other areas of expertise include; complex employee relations issues, restructuring, training, recruitment and HR policy and procedures.
Veronica is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), with over 25 years’ experience in her profession.
Veronica has provided recent HR support to organisations involving:
- restructures and acts of dishonesty, including theft, fraud and deliberate falsification of records;
- organisational changes;
- terms of employment;
- bespoke HR Projects;
- developing, reviewing and applying HR policies and procedures; and
- day-to-day HR advice.
- email@example.com 01622 655294 View LinkedIn profile
Veronica specialises in:
- Support in all aspects of employee relations
- Delivery of management training and facilitate workshops
- Operational and strategic HR support
- Develop and update policies and procedures
- Executive coaching and advice
- Advice on restructures, redundancies and TUPE transfers
- Education and commercial sectors