Veronica joined Kent HR as a consultant in the employment and HR Team in September 2015; having worked previously for a local HR consultancy.
Veronica worked for many years for London Underground Ltd, as an HR generalist and operationally as an employee relations specialist; and also worked as a recruitment assessor for a number of home county police forces.
Veronica has gained extensive knowledge and experience in the public, private and third sectors – working in unionised and non-unionised environments – with a focus in more recent years on SME’s. She has also worked in the education sector, providing HR support in primary, secondary, FE and HE environments. Other areas of expertise include; complex employee relations issues, restructuring, training, recruitment and HR policy and procedures.
Veronica is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), with over 20 years’ experience in her profession.
Outside of work, Veronica keeps busy with her family and is passionate about dancing and netball!
- firstname.lastname@example.org 01622 655294 View LinkedIn profile
Veronica specialises in:
- Support in all aspects of employee relations
- Delivery of management training and facilitate workshops
- Operational and strategic HR support
- Develop and update policies and procedures
- Executive coaching and advice
- Advice on restructures, redundancies and TUPE transfers
- Education and commercial sectors