Ruth Epps joined Kent HR as a Support Consultant in the Employment and HR team in November 2021.
Ruth is a member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) and has many years of experience in HR.
Prior to joining Kent HR, Ruth worked in a generalist HR capacity in a variety of both SMEs and large corporations across the South East.
Ruth has extensive knowledge within the construction industry and has also provided support within the manufacturing sector. She has experience on all operational HR subjects, with her most recent role being a standalone consultant for a security company.
Ruth has provided recent HR support to organisations involving:
- Employee relations
- Employee engagement
- Developing new HR policies and procedures
- Day-to-day operational advice
- firstname.lastname@example.org 01622 767717 View LinkedIn profile
Ruth specialises in:
- Operational HR support
- Construction and manufacturing sectors
- Support in all aspects of employee relations
- Development and updates on policies and procedures