Lily joined Kent HR as an consultant in the employment and HR team in December 2018.
Prior to joining, Lily worked as an HR consultant for a nationwide firm, Stone King and previous to this worked as a senior HR officer in the schools HR team for Wandsworth Borough Council. She has also worked for John Lewis Partnership for a number of years in a range of operational and strategic roles including personnel manager.
Lily has extensive knowledge and experience of the education and commercial sectors. She also has experience of working in a non-unionised and unionised environment and has provided HR support to primary and secondary schools including single academy and multi-academy trusts. She has also managed different sized teams including working in a standalone role. She has supported senior management in reaching overall organisational goals through aligning HR strategy to organisational strategy. She delivers onsite and offsite training to clients on HR matters.
Lily is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD) with over 10 years of experience in providing professional and reliable HR advice.
Some of Lily Toppo’s recent case studies include:
- Providing HR support to a client through a TUPE process with onsite support during consultation meetings and providing relevant documentation.
- Advising and supporting a client to manage a long-term sickness case for a local government body.
- Carrying out an independent investigation for a client regarding a whistleblowing complaint. This included allegations of breach of policies and procedures including safeguarding and data protection.
- email@example.com 01622 776521 View LinkedIn profile
Lily specialises in:
- Support in all aspects of employee relations
- Delivery of training and workshops
- Advice on restructures and redundancies
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
- Operational and strategic HR support
- Education and commercial sectors