Catherine is a partner within Brachers LLP and the principal lead for Kent HR.
She has particular specialisms, working with clients in the healthcare, education, tourism and manufacturing sectors and provides strategic and day to day advice to HR and management teams on topics such as restructuring issues, complex disciplinary matters and discrimination issues.
Catherine has maintained long-standing client relationships and works closely with clients to meet their strategic aims. She has supported large organisations in managing extensive change programmes, and work transfers, and has promoted the development of clients’ HR teams through the introduction of integrated document systems, bespoke training and engagement initiatives. She is a competent and engaging speaker and provides training on all aspects of employment law, HR practice and strategic and decision making models.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 01622 655291 View LinkedIn profile
Catherine specialises in:
- Employment law and HR advice
- Employment tribunal claims, particularly high value discrimination complaints
- Advice on restructuring and redundancy
- Collective issues including trade union matters and issues for health providers, including NHS Trusts
- Complex disciplinary issues