Antonio is a Partner within Brachers and oversees the Kent HR team.
He has particular experience advising schools and other education providers, as well as working with clients in many other sectors throughout his career.
He takes time to get to know his clients and their business to ensure that the advice they receive takes all legal implications into account and is also tailored to his clients’ business values, strategies and objectives.
He seeks to provide added value to clients wherever possible by running training events, seminars and discussion forums on key employment law and education topics.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 01227 949540 View LinkedIn profile
Antonio specialises in:
- Reorganisations, redundancies, restructures and other strategic advice
- TUPE transfers
- Employment tribunal claims, including multi-party claims, claims linked to shareholder and board-level disputes and claims in the Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Data protection issues including data subject access requests, breach reporting and requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act
- Data protection audits to ensure company processes are robust
- Advising education establishments on matters including third party complaints, admission appeals and HR issues
- Settlement agreements and exit plans for senior employees and directors