Auto enrolment: Do you know your responsibilities?
Published: September 17 2013
Tuesday 22 October 4.00-6.00pm, with afternoon tea
Brachers, Medway House, 81 London Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0DU
This seminar will cover key points for you to consider from a financial perspective, an employee relations perspective and set out points of good practice. Below are some of the questions that will be answered during the seminar:
- When you will have to implement auto-enrolment?
- What is the status of your staff, who qualifies and when?
- Which auto-enrolment product are you going to use?
- Do you have the right technology to process this?
- Have you built the costs into your business planning?
- How will you communicate with your staff?
- What do you need to do next?
There will be an opportunity to network beforehand with other attendees and a question and answer session at the end.
The session will be delivered by Pam Webster of Facts & Figures Chartered Financial Planners and Annabel Beach, Human Resources Consultant from Kent HR.
Places are free for clients and available at a charge of £25 per head for non-clients.
To book your place, please email email@example.com
Have a question?
Get in touch and our HR Consultants
will get back to you.
Subscribe to HR news and updates
If you would like to hear about employment andSubscribe
HR updates from Kent HR and/or Brachers,
please sign up today.