Auto enrolment: Do you know you responsibilities?
Tuesday 22 October 4.00-6.00pm, with afternoon tea
Brachers, Medway House, 81 London Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0DU
This seminar will cover key points for you to consider from a financial perspective, an employee relations perspective and set out points of good practice. Below are some of the questions that will be answered during the seminar:
• When you will have to implement auto-enrolment?
• What is the status of your staff, who qualifies and when?
• Which auto enrolment product are you going to use?
• Do you have the right technology to process this?
• Have you built the costs into your business planning?
• How will you communicate with your staff?
• What do you need to do next?
There will be an opportunity to network beforehand with other attendees and a question and answer session at the end.
The session will be delivered by Pam Webster of Facts & Figures Chartered Financial Planners and Annabel Beach, Human Resources Consultant from Kent HR.
Places are free for clients and available at a charge of £25 per head for non-clients.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org